Release date July 2nd
About Outsiders Syndicate
Crew member Nord1kone teamed up with one of San Francisco’s dopest emcees, Cyph4, and they created a Bay Area classic. Bass driven, jazzy production from Chef Mike accompanies sharp turntablism from LMT Break, while the flows relate Graffiti writing to being top notch emcees. The hook ties the themes of the track together perfectly; “Smooth with the blueprints, Mastermind the Vision, First come the Outline, Then comes the Fill-in, Crash-land, Bay Area 51, in the city San Francisco, this is How its Done.”
About DJ MROK
Began producing and scratching during hip hop’s golden era.
• Created Boston University’s first-ever hip hop radio show in 1991.
• Created and hosted “Beat Vandals” on Graffiti Kings radio. The first show captured more than 43,000 listeners worldwide.
• Released Wax Nostalgic in 2018 and was featured as a “Hidden Gem” by Fat Cats Beats
• Released Beats 4 Daze in 2019 and was featured on 91.1FM, Chicago’s Alternative Urban Radio Station.
• Produced the official LEGO Ninjago Pyro Viper Remix for The Fold.
• Remixed Ashes to Ashes by Andy Cooper (Ugly Duckling)
• Selected as the Featured Artist in the Fall 2019 issue of Untapped Hip Hop Magazine.
• Produced The Octagon featuring Kool G. Rap
• Remixed Everybody in the Place by The Good People feat. Large Professor
• Provided cuts for the Teachin’ On B-Boy Remixx by Blak Madeen feat. Sadat X.
• Released Night of the Living Jeep Beats on SpitSLAM Records. Executive produced by Chuck D.